How much are tickets?
- Adults £14 – Over 65s £13 – Children (5-15) £4 – box office opens early February so save money and buy your tickets in advance!
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome at Hampshire Country Show – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them.
Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) and in the clay shooting area at some shows. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at home.
No dogs to be left unattended in hot cars.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Do you hire out mobility scooters at shows?
- We work closely with Mobility Hire For You who will be able to assist you in this. Please click here to book directly through their website.
I am interested in exhibiting with you at Hampshire Country Show – where do I find out more?
- Fantastic! More information and an enquiry form here.
Did you used to be at Broadlands?
We were at Broadlands for over twenty years, but for the last four years have moved to the Netley Marsh Showground
How do I find out about your food festivals and craft shows?
These shows have their own websites.